Saturday 8 November 2014

Lucid

Maybe we're all young, maybe we're all still afraid, afraid of the unknown, afraid of dying, afraid of jumping. Every human cries and then we reflect, We reflect on books we've read, stories we've heard our first kiss. We are circled with tragedy, with happiness but everything remains lucid. We never change, only slowly, only small parts, like our hair or our cover. We don't change who we are ever completely  they've already stolen a part of your heart. So live your life more and affiliate, grow. 
Thinking bout this earth was just a book and gameplay.

It's true that memories last forever and it true we change but never completely, that's why I write. I'll write down my thought's, my memories my emotions and reflect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC